JOIN OUR TEAM – WE ARE HIRING
Golf Events Ni are expanding our team and really want to find a great new sales team member who is as passionate about golf and business as we are
Brand Development & Sales Executive
Reporting directly to the Managing Director working towards the delivery of the company’s business, sales & growth plans
As Brand Development Executive you will be managing sales across our brand portfolio
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities
• Implement a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Work proactively towards assisting the company reaching its monthly sales targets as well as aiming to achieve individual monthly sales targets
• Promote a positive image of the company and its brands within the local market and further afield.
• Prepare action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Maintain CRM dashboard giving timely and accurate feedback to management regarding performance
• Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintain accurate CRM records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Secure and manage national corporate accounts by building and maintaining professional relationships
• Be completely familiar with the company’s products and services to promote portfolio cross selling at all times.
• Actively promote sales and marketing activity by assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc
• Assist with promotional road shows and presentations undertaken by the company
• Help co ordinate corporate sales events within the all markets
• Assist the management in compiling analysis of Corporate/Leisure market in targeted territories
• Deal with any queries that may arise in a professional and efficient manner.
• Show Communication, Teamwork and Leadership
• Lead by example, specifically with regard to personal presentation, punctuality, attendance, application to work, team work and customer care
• Be flexible with regard to working hours, travel and place of work
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
Who we are looking for
• 2/3 years B2B corporate sales experience is preferable but not essential
• Have a passion for the game of golf
• Relevant experience in all aspects of customer relationship management
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
• Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals
• Ability to drive sales activity and revenues
• Desire to progress your career within a dynamic company
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV